CEOs • Presidents • CMOs • VPs and Directors of Marketing • Marketing Managers and Communicators
|"As a recruiter specializing in marketing and communications positions...We've been finding a lot of well-qualified candidates through professional associations like the Business Marketing Association... Go beyond simply joining... Get involved on a project or committee. It’s an easy way to make connections with other members. If you start to make a name for yourself with others in the field, when they hear of a new opening you’ll be top of minds." Stuart Elliott, New York Times
Q: Why join the Business Marketing Association?
A: If business-to-business marketing worked like
consumer marketing, you wouldn't need us.
Focusing solely on the field of business-to-business marketing, BMA provides a wide range of services, resources, and opportunities to help you meet the daily challenges of sustaining business profitability, and enhancing your development as a b2b marketing professional.
Equipping and empowering today's business marketing leaders, SoCal BMA connects its members with the kind of knowledge, people, and programs that make achieving their b2b company objectives more efficient and effective.
BMA Chairman 2013-2014
Kathryn Button Bell, VP & CMO
BMA Chairman 2012-2013
Eduardo Conrado, SVP & CMO
What benefits do you receive as a BMA member?
- Access to Research. BMA offers white papers, industry surveys and studies, many of which are free to members. In addition, self-study guides, handbooks, textbooks, and videos are available to give you a deeper understanding of specific disciplines.
- BMA Buzz semimonthly member newsletter
- BtoB Magazine member subscription
- BMA SmartBrief daily news for business-to-business marketing professionals including daily association and chapter news
- BMA Annual International Conference, and online seminars. As a member you can take advantage of reduced rates on the BMA's annual b2b marketing and communications conference, and free or low-cost access to webinars and vendor showcases sponsored by BMA National.
- Awards Recognition. BMA National sponsors the B2 Awards (formerly known as the Pro-Comm Awards), the oldest, largest, and most prestigious business-to-business communication awards program in the world.
- Professional Development. National, regional, and local industry peers and experts present innovative ideas and techniques at our monthly events.
- Monthly event discounts. As a SoCal BMA chapter member you can take advantage of the reduced rates for Southern California chapter Events, Webinars, and Vendor Showcases.
- Peer-to-Peer Networking sharing ideas, knowledge and resources.
- Special SoCal BMA Discount for higher education, MBA tuition contact us for details.
- BMA Discounts on exclusive member services and resources
- SoCal chapter Professional Photography Discount contact us for details.
Join BMA and the global B2B marketing community!
Joining BMA is a quick and easy three-part process...
Part One - Determine your membership type
BMA -- Annual Membership Dues
$ ---- Corporate (Platinum, Gold, Silver) Learn more
$125 Educator (Primary occupation instructing/teaching at college, university, trade school. Verification required.)
$ 75 Young Professional (for under the age of 30, only. You will be verified.)
$ 25 Student (full time, undergraduate only. You will be verified.)
Part Two - this applies to new members only
New Member Application Processing (a one-time fee)
$ 25 (This fee is waived for Young Professional and Student memberships.)
Part Three - Select SoCal BMA as your local chapter
SoCal BMA Annual Chapter Membership Dues
$ 75 Individual
$ 75 Employee (BMA Corporate Membership)
$ 75 Educator
(Young Professionals and Students: SoCal BMA membership is included as part of your BMA membership.)
Join Online NOW! (This option facilitates secure credit card payments.)
Renew Your Membership Online (This option facilitates secure credit card payments.)
When you renew, you will be asked to login to the website. You will need your username and password.
(Select the 'Forgot your password' link at the login section for assitance with login information.)
Feel free to contact us • 866.318.8363